The Alliance Youth Sports 2019 Fall registration OPENS April 2, 2019!
Come and experience the most competitive youth tackle football in the state
The Alliance Fall 2019 program features grade-based divisions, 7 regular season games, playoffs and Super Bowl!
• Roster Maximum is 25 kids per team
• All players will need to provide practice jersey/pants, helmet, shoulder
pads, 7-piece pad set, mouthpiece, and jock strap/girdle.
• Alliance will provide helmets and shoulder pads for rental or purchase if needed.
• Game uniform arrangements will be made by the teams.
• Practices are scheduled to begin July 2019 Date TBD
• First 2 weeks of season practices will are scheduled Monday-
Friday for mandatory conditioning.
• Practice days may be a combination of 2 to 3 days per week Monday thru Thursday, with
a 4th day for film.
• Practice times are 2 hours on assigned days and may start between 5:30 and
6:30 pm based on field allocations.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.