The Alliance Youth Sports 2019 Fall registration OPENS April 2, 2019!
Come and experience the most competitive youth tackle football in the state of Arizona.
The Alliance Fall 2019 program features grade-based divisions,
7 regular season games, playoffs and Super Bowl!
• Roster Maximum is 25 kids per team
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION:
• Original Birth Certificate
• Original 4th Quarter/ Final Report Card
• Current Physical Report (must be dated after January 1, 2019)
** Any documents not presented at registration must be presented at
certification day in order for participant to be eligible to play.
• Mighty Mite (K, 1st & 2nd grade) Max Age: 8
• Junior Pee Wee (3rd & 4th grade) Max Age: 10
• Pee Wee ( 5th & 6th grade) Max Age: 12
• Junior (7th & 8th grade) Max Age: 14
• Cheerleading (5 to years old – age as of September 1st)
*Football Max Age as of August 1st.
• All players will need to provide practice jersey/pants, helmet, shoulder
pads, 7-piece pad set, mouthpiece, and jock strap/girdle.
• Alliance will provide helmets and shoulder pads for rental or purchase if needed.
• Game uniform arrangements will be made by the teams.
• Practices are scheduled to begin July 2019 Date TBD
• First 2 weeks of season practices will are scheduled Monday-
Friday for mandatory conditioning.
• Practice days may be a combination of 2 to 3 days per week Monday thru Thursday, with
a 4th day for film.
• Practice times are 2 hours on assigned days and may start between 5:30 and
6:30 pm based on field allocations.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.