Youth football camp at Northern Arizona University beginning on June 23, 2019 has been designed to assist in the development of players at every skill level from youth to high school through dynamic drills and focus on fundamentals.
FOOTBALL CAMP TYPE OPTIONS:
Day Camper (Grades 1-12)
- Day campers receive two practice sessions per day and autograph sessions (when available). Lunch is included for the week! Campers arrive at 8:30 a.m. and must be picked up by 5:00 p.m. Campers will also take part in the Wednesday evening “Super Bowl” game showcasing what they have learned through-out the week.
Extended Day Camper (Grades 1-12)
- This option includes all practice and autograph sessions (when applicable), lunch and dinner. Campers arrive at 8:30 a.m. and must be picked up by 8:30 p.m.
Sleepover Camper (Grades 1-12)
- (Available in most locations!) Campers will receive three practice sessions per day, autograph sessions (when applicable), room and board, 24-hour supervision and roommate requests (up to 30 days before the start of camp). This is the best way to enjoy your O-D camp experience!
- Event DatesJune 23, 2019-June 26, 2019
- AddressS San Francisco St
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.