The Alliance Youth Sports Come and experience the most competitive youth tackle football in the state of Arizona.
The Alliance Fall program features grade-based divisions, 7 regular season games, playoffs and Super Bowl!
• Roster Maximum is 25 kids per team
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION:
• Original Birth Certificate
• Original 4th Quarter/ Final Report Card
• Current Physical Report (must be dated after January 1, 2019)
** Any documents not presented at registration must be presented at
certification day in order for participant to be eligible to play.
• Mighty Mite (K, 1st & 2nd grade) Max Age: 8
• Junior Pee Wee (3rd & 4th grade) Max Age: 10
• Pee Wee ( 5th & 6th grade) Max Age: 12
• Junior (7th & 8th grade) Max Age: 14
• Cheerleading (5 to years old – age as of September 1st)
*Football Max Age as of August 1st.
• All players will need to provide practice jersey/pants, helmet, shoulder
pads, 7-piece pad set, mouthpiece, and jock strap/girdle.
• Alliance will provide helmets and shoulder pads for rental or purchase if needed.
• Game uniform arrangements will be made by the teams.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.