Under the Lights is the exclusive youth flag football partner of Under Armour, Inc.
The league is for both boys and girls of all skill levels in 1st-8th grade, and promotes a competitive, confidence building, non-contact football experience.
GENERAL FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE FORMAT
- Player receives a Under Armour game shirt
- Head Coach receives Under Armour 495 football
- 7 game season plus Championship round
- 6 v 6 format on 25-30 yd wide x 50 yard fields
- NO pass rush, just a 3-6 second sack count. Emphasis on the pass game and run game limitations.
- 9 player rosters so everyone plays every game!
- Practices are held a hour or less before the games begin.
- ALL coaches are volunteer parents and NOT provided by Under the Lights
- Trophies and/or medals and/or plaques are awarded to the Champions of the grade/age division
- Games played in the evenings when possible.
- Food trucks and music at games
WHY UNDER THE LIGHTS FLAG FOOTBALL
- Roster size of 9 players so everyone plays
- Registration fee includes Under Armour game shirt and shorts for each player
- Each team is provided a Under Armour 495 Youth football
- Flag belts are provided and worn at each Under the Light league
- NO team sponsors are required in our Under the Lights flag league
- League Commissioner always on-site to assist in Game Day operations and Customer Service
- Certified Officials enforcing the rules of the Under the Lights flag games
- Safety is a focus for Under the Lights flag leagues by mandating players to wear mouthguards and pocketless shorts for games
- Shopping for Under Armour apparel is provided to ou
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.